- to improve our website and the ways that we target our services and products to you on both our own site and others
- to respond to your queries and provide you with the information you have requested
- for admin purposes such as resetting your password and sending you updates to our terms of services
- to process your job application
- to contact you about products and services we think you may be interested in
When required or requested to do so, we may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Official regulators, fraud prevention officers and similar authorities
- Any specific companies you may ask us to share your data with
- When legally requested to do so or in our own response to legal proceedings or transfer of our assets during sale or business transfer
- With third-party processors with your consent and explained in our Third Party Processors section
- Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and how we process it.
- Ask for any inaccuracies in your information to be amended
- Ask for your personal information to be deleted, or amend your preferences for how it is used.