- to improve our website and the ways that we target our services and products to you on both our own site and others
- to respond to your queries and provide you with the information you have requested
- for admin purposes such as resetting your password and sending you updates to our terms of services
- to process your job application
- to contact you about products and services we think you may be interested in
There must be a legal basis for us to process your data. These are the bases on which we collect and process personal data about you: Consent
When we ask for your personal information, we will always explain why and how we will use it and ask for your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from our updates or contacting us directly. Legitimate Interests
We only use your personal data in order to improve our communication and online experience for you and other people using our services. We understand that this can be a grey area and, if we rely on using legitimate interests to collect and store your data, then we will tell you what that is. We have no intentions to sell your data to any third parties. If this situation ever changed then we would ask your permission in a separate, explicit consent communication request. Your personal data will be held for as long as is needed for the purposes for which it was collected. In the instance where you delete your account, then we will remove all traces of personal data associated with it, in line with your “right to delete”.
When required or requested to do so, we may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Official regulators, fraud prevention officers and similar authorities
- Any specific companies you may ask us to share your data with
- When legally requested to do so or in our own response to legal proceedings or transfer of our assets during sale or business transfer
- With third-party processors with your consent and explained in our Third Party Processors section
You have rights regarding how we collect, use and store your personal data. You may:
- Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and how we process it.
- Ask for any inaccuracies in your information to be amended
- Ask for your personal information to be deleted, or amend your preferences for how it is used.
Cookie compliance cookie
When you first arrive on our site, there will be a pop-up message, asking you to tell us your cookie preferences. Depending on what you tell us, we will store a cookie to remember these.
These cookies are essential for the functioning of the site.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website to help us understand how you are using it, how you got here and what you are interested in. We can discover things like which sites you’re coming from or which of our articles and adverts you liked the best. This is so that we can continually improve our online experience and communications with you. Google Analytics stores information such as which pages you have visited and what you clicked while you were here. It is possible to opt out of Google Analytics cookies, follow this link here Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
. You can also learn more about cookies from Google Analytics by reading these sites. https://policies.google.com/technologies/typeshttps://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7105316?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
Other Third Party Cookies
or you can send them by post to SIRIS Environmental, Washington Business Centre SR5 3QY.